Content by @alt_bier
This is where you will find links to all the public content created by @alt_bier.
Here is a list of the online training materials I have created over the years.
- Electronics 101 (2020)
- Arduino for Beginners v3 (2020)
- Learn CircuitPython on the Adafruit Trinket M0 (2020)
- Network Fundamentals
- My Visio Replacement for Net/Sec Diagrams (yEd)
- Electronics Soldering Basics
- Docker Image with WINE on AWS ECS
- Arduino Sorting Hat (2018)
- Violent Python (2017 - python 2.x)
- Static Website Design (2016)
- Using Pelican Static Site Generator (2016)
- Github CLI Basics (2016)
I have created a few electronic badge PCBs for #Badgelife and have listed the documentation locations for each here.
|Beer Bottle||My First Defcon Indie Badge||DFW Hacker Badge|
|LAN Tap||BSidesDFW 2018 Badge||LAN Tap Badge|
|Godzilla vs. Blade Runner||3000 Society and Defcon Badge||Godzilla vs. Blade Runner|
|Akira||BSidesDFW 2019 Badge||Akira Badge|
|84||My 2020 #Badgelife Creation||84 Badge|
For several years I have run the Hardware Hacking Village and have created presentations and other materials for the BSidesDFW conferences.